- Mini Facial45Mini facials are designed to give you the most benefits from a facial in the least amount of time. This cosmetic treatment is ideal for people with busy schedules but still want to reserve time for skin care. 40 mins
- European Facial50European Facial also known as Spa Facial, is one of the most common facials , very simple, and a relaxing way to improve your skin’s overall appearance and health. European Facials includes various phases including a cleanse, exfoliation, extraction, steam, and massage. Each phase of the facial will help remove impurities and promote healing by removing dead skin so that new skin cells can regenerate and rejuvenate. 65 mins.
- Acne Treatment6070 mins
- Lumi Facial90Our Lumi Facial service offering is a cutting edge technology that uses different LED lights and micronized currents to treat the skin. Micronized currents are non-invasive and resemble the biological currents that our body produces in order to tighten muscles. Lumi Facial treatment uses a combination of LED color combinations tailored to your personal skin care goals and needs.
- Lumi Lifting100Lumi Lifting treatment is a rejuvenation procedure that combines Light energy, Micronized currents, and HF Polarized currents to produce skin rejuvenation that is safe and comfortable. This technology reaches down into all three skin layer levels of aging in order to trigger waves of energy to stimulate the fibroblasts cell’s to produce more collagen. This increased collagen helps smoothes and softens wrinkles and reduces the size of pores.
- Lumi Smoothing8090 mins
- Lumi Facial & Lumi Lifting150Treat your skin to a complete and thorough experience with our Lumi Facial and Lumi Lift together. Your skin will appreciate and enjoy the benefits from the combination of these two cutting edge treatments. 2 hours
- Eyelid Lifting200
- Erase Wrinkles, Bags, Puffiness Circles200/service
- Face Lifting Treatment350As we age, our skin appearance can change from a youthful healthy glow to looking always tired, loss of skin elasticity, deep creases,and loss of muscle tone. Modern face lift techniques address all of the above problems and provide other benefits such as tightening facial muscles, repairing loose skin, and improving facial contours.
- Face Microneedling120Microneedling , also known as collagen induction therapy , uses needles to get hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of the skin. This painless and incredibly effective treatment stimulates the body’s natural wound healing processes resulting in reversing signs of aging by increasing cell turnover, collagen, and elastin production.
- Face Microdermabrasion150Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive treatment that removes the dead skin cells in the top layer of the skin. This process promotes new cell production in the deepest layer of the dermis and also cleans pores to help with balancing oil production.
Microdermabrasion uses a wand vacuum that gently exfoliates or removes the outside layers of the skin allowing smoother and fresher skin to be visible. This vacuum also helps stimulate micro circulation and lymphatic flow which results in increased blood supply providing the required nutrients for skin regeneration.
7101 Martin Luther King Jr Way S. #214, 215 Seattle WA 98118 | 206-708-7245
Our Office Hours
Monday – Sunday: 10AM-7PM
Tuesday: by Appointment